Reasons to Sail with Paul Gauguin
To Experience the Best
- Paul Gauguin Cruises was named “#2 Small-Sip Ocean Cruise Line” by readers of Travel + Leisure in the 2015 World’s Best Awards.
- Paul Gauguin Cruises was also acclaimed as the “#2 Top Small Cruise Line” in Conde` Nast Traveler’s 2015 Reader’s Choice Awards.
- The Gauguin is the longest continually sailing luxury cruise ship in the South Pacific.
A More Intimate Voyage
- Our small ship was designed to be sleek and nimble, providing unmatched up-close, view of some of the most beautiful destinations in the South Seas.
- Our award-winning Polynesian hospitality embodies warmth and exquisite attention to detail, delivering the type of personalized, luxurious experience you deserve.
Exclusive Retreats and On-Board Features
- Enjoy complimentary access to Paul Gauguin Cruises’ private beaches in Taha’a (Motu Mahana) and Bora Bora on French Polynesia itineraries.
- Le Casino, La Boutique duty-free shop, Luxurious onboard spa, Fitness Center, Piano and pool bars, Le Grand Salon with stage for live entertainment, and La Palette lounge and disco.
Signature Programs on The Gauguin
- Les Gaugines and Le Gauguins, our troupe of Polynesian hosts, accompany every sailing, providing unique live entertainment, hosting activities and bringing Polynesian culture to life on board.
- Learn about the area you’re visiting with presentations from local naturalists on every sailing and special guests on select sailings.
- Enjoy opportunities to experience the aquatic world with complimentary watersports provided by the ship’s onboard marina or during visits to destination beaches. The Gauguin is the only luxury ship in French Polynesia to offer PADI SCUBA diving programs.
- Spacious, Ocean view accommodations
- Luxury European linens, feather-down duvets, robes, and cotton slippers
- All shipboard meals, in your choice of venues
- Complimentary room service
- Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beer, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages served throughout the ship
- Refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer, and bottled water
- All shipboard entertainment
- All onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
- Complimentary watersports in select ports form The Gauguin’s marina or from destination
- Beaches, snorkel gear provided.
The Gauguin is the flagship of Paul Gauguin Cruises and a small-ship cruiser’s dream! She delivers travelers to intimate ports inaccessible to larger cruise ships, all the while providing an onboard experience that is nothing short of luxurious. Guest aboard our luxury cruises enjoy spacious suites and staterooms (more than 70% with private balconies), an onboard watersports marina, three dining venues, an extensive spa, and five-star service.